Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sick...

I had the lovely opportunity to stay home today-sick. I have to say I am NOT a huge fan of it at all. I did get to make this really cool page for my bible study group though. I will attempt to put it on here but no promises. Anyways, the day has been long and all I've eaten is cereal which was okay with me, cuz I'm a big breakfast food junkie! :) In all my free time I discovered an artist I really like, her name is Brooke Fraser. She has a beautiful voice and her songs are great. Especially "Albertine". So, if you happen to have free time, I'd recommend checking her out. Well, I gotta skedaddle, homework.....
Lots of love in Him,
Kyleigh

1 comment:

New Creation said...

Hey Ky!
Hope you aren't sick anymore. Maybe my cookies helped. :) I saw your cute blog theme and I got one from the place that you got yours. It's really cute! Check it out.