Friday, April 3, 2009

What's Up

It's Friday, and I'm sooo excited. This week has been crazy and I can honestly say I'm happy it's over. So here's a list of what's up with me...
  • I'm still on a sugar buzz after consuming three brownies, four cookies, and one Hazelnut Java chiller from sonic. (yeah a bit of caffiene too)
  • My mom ordered my driver's ed stuff, so I can finally work on getting my permit. Yay!!
  • Connected to the last one...I'm sorta hoping to get a babysitting job or somethin soon, so I can start saving for a car. (That's kinda crazy to think I'm starting to save for a car. I'm having one of those parent moments where they say, "Where'd the years go, she grew up so fast" :D)
  • I'm currently listening to Lady Antebellum's "Run to You" which I was introduced to by Meg.
  • This is the first weekend I haven't had any plan's and I'm perfectly okay with that.
  • The luncheon FCA hosted today went smoothly, trust me that's amazing!
All in all, I'm ready for the weekend and I hope I'm able to relax. I hope you do too! Well, I better run, I'm missin' some of Flashpoint.
Toodles!! :D

No comments: