Sunday, July 13, 2008

Zach

Hey there I just wanted to take a few moments to talk about my "old" youth pastor Zach. Zach was an amazing guy and I had the oppurtunity of being in his youth group for a little under two and a half years. Now, Zach always made anything and everything fun for everyone. We've done some crazy things such as...ice blocking, make crazy videos about random things, go on amazing retreats, playing ultimate frisbee, and take long drives in 15 passenger rental vans. Anyway, Zach was an amazing youth pastor. He taught me that we have freedom in Christ, and it's okay to be spontaneous every once in a while. I've learned through his example to be joyful for the Lord and live in greatful expectancy of what's to come. Zach taught me and so many other's this message, and we were all truly blessed to have him placed in our lives for the period of time he was here. I'm so excited for him and his fiance and this new chapter in their lives. So if you could pray for them. So Zach if your reading this I love ya, and I thank God that you were placed into my life for the time you were.

No comments: