Monday, July 14, 2008

Still Water Sports Camp

June 29th-July 3rd I went to Still Water Sports Camp, which is a Christian sports camp. This particular camp was a volleyball camp in Columbus, TX. Anyway, while I was there I met some great friends, and was blessed with amazing counselors and mentors. Although, it was hot and we had two hours of sports training in the morning and enjoyed every minute. I made some new friends and was able to really get to now my counselors Tiff and Lisa. Lisa was a spitfire, she knew how to make anyone laugh, and you felt at ease almost immediately around her. Tiff was great, first of all because she loves coffee too, but she also has an amazing love for God. Someone else I met was Molly. I was blessed to be able to hear here testimony and later on talk to her. Overall, I had an amazing time, and enjoyed making new friends and memories.

No comments: