Monday, June 7, 2010

Predictable....

It's funny and almost a little sad how predictable my life tends to be, during the school year I have pretty much the same routine everyday which includes going nonstop from six in the morning till ten at night. Now that sweet summertime is here everything gets a little thrown off, and sometimes it gets thrown off a lot! It's sad to say, but I have a hard time doing nothing-that is being lazy and just not doing a stinkin thing. Let's just say I'll never be known as one of the "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" (who ironically sing the song, so they really do something), anyways, Papa's been kinda changin things up on me and I tend to react not all that splendidly. I find it hard to not have a schedule, not impossible, but a little more difficult. But I know that God knows what's goin on-it's actually kind of exciting to be in a position "when you come to the end of all the light you know, and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things will happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly" (Edward Teller) So I guess today I'm ready to fly! I don't know what Papa has in store for me this summer, but I'm sooo excited to see what that is, to fall deeper in love with Him, and enjoy the fellowship of my sweet friends and family-laughing the long summer nights away!

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans to prosper you not to hurt you. Plans to give you a future and a hope!" Thank you Daddy for these sweet words and the promise that I am held in Your hands!

1 comment:

Kat Postel said...

I love your blog! :) You are one amazing chick!!