Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Day of School!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I am super excited because this is my last day of school!!! It's crazy but my head's already reeling from the craziness that has occurred already this morning. I'm excited though because I get to spend the weekend with Megan and Emily, just doin girl stuff. Which should be good.

I'm sorta finding myself asking God why lately and he keeps whispering to me "I know what's going on it's okay." I had my first timings yesterday in swimming and did less than fabulous, but something one of the mom's told me kept repeating in my head, "It doesn't matter who's in front of you and who's behind because God's with you the whole way." I thought that was really cool and something I need to remember not only in swimming. Well I better go...gotta make the most out of my last day of school!!!
Prayin,
Kyleigh

No comments: