Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thank You

Wow, what a day. It began not too great and didn't get any better. "Life is hard", as I thought these words I was immediately reminded of the lyrics to a song that go like this, "You never said the road would be easy, but you said that you would never leave" How comforting! Papa knew that life was going to get difficult, but He is always there. He knows our pains and our struggles. He understands us even when we don't seem to understand ourselves. That's something that blows my mind, but brings me so much peace. He made our inward parts and fashioned and formed us in our mother's womb. He saw this day before it even happened, he knew all of the things that were going to happen to me and how I would react to them. He knew all of that before even the earth was created. So in these days that I feel weary, overwhelmed, and sore from the beatings I have taken, I am reminded that He will never leave me or forsake me. He is always there. "Neither height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:39 His love is with us always, how incredible!! His love, the love that baffles me with it's vastness, it's mercy, it's compassion, it's completeness; this love is with me always. No matter what situations I have been in He is, was, and always will be there, with me, every single step of the way.
Praise Abba for His love that he showers over us with great joy. It's so incredible to think that He beams with joy saying, "that's my child!" Wow, right?! He is with me always, but not only that He is beaming with pride that He is my Heavenly Father who I adore and love, and who adores and loves me back!!
Praise Him for He is good! Praise Him for He is love! Praise Him for He is JOY!!

No comments: