Tuesday, June 9, 2009

...

so once again I sorta fail at the whole write every day thing, but we can't do everything perfect right? Ha-ha, well I already had swim practice this morning and I'm now babysitting the little brothers, Cobi and Elijah. Who, unfortunately are sick. But that just makes everything more interesting..right? Just be prayin that they get better as well as for my dad who is going to get another pain shot for his back today.

Life's great! These summer days are long and relaxing, and I don't think the realization that it's summer has completely set in quite yet, but I'm sure it will. Looking forward to a lot this summer. I get to work at Stillwater Sportscamp as a core team member. Swimming continues with meets every monday. And of course the usual summer stuff, going to the lake, hanging out with friends, and just plain relaxing. Soo, I hope your enjoying your summer too!
Toodles!!
Ky

No comments: